Friday, March 28, 2008

VISITORS!!!

Today is Friday and we are getting ready for some fun visitors! Tonight we have a family of 10 ... yes, I said a family (one mom, one dad, 8 children) of 10 ... over for dinner tonight. They are one of the pastors at our church who we have prayed with, prayed for, took classes with, and sometimes worked beside with; we have never fellowshipped with them. This will be a fun and exciting time!

Next weekend my former roommate and wedding coordinator will be in town with a friend. Mariam and I lived with each other for 3 years ... she has the longest record of a girl I've lived with the longest. Sorry, Mariam, but Fletch beat the "roommate" status on August 1, 2007. :) We had such great times living with each other, going through heart breaks (we took a heart break trip once!), fellowshipping and hosting fellowships from church and BSF together, cooking together, stamping and scrapbooking together, just enjoyed life together! It'll be great to show her around Colorado Springs through my eyes. :)

I am waiting for American Furniture Warehouse to show up with our new bedroom set for the guest bedroom downstairs. Mariam or her friend will be the 1st to try it out!!!

I think I hear the truck ... pictures of the new room later!!!

1 comments:

John said...

I saw Mariam last weekend at Shad's birthday party. It was nice to see her again. And her dog! so neat!