Sunday, March 23, 2008

Floods, Black Eyes, Easter, pictures

Mother nature is creating more chaos in St. Louis this past week. These pictures were taken by my father of Valley Park/Fenton area near St. Louis close to where I grew up at. The Steak N Shake pictured is a popular restaurant I would frequently visit. Also notice the lovely modeling picture my mother provided ... the "I can't believe we're in another flood" look. Thankfully no one in my family has been affected by the waters besides road closures and giving my dad an opportunity to play with his new camera.




I have done it again ... I've caused injury to myself, but luckily it's not a broken bone! I gracefully tripped about 3 times in the living room, causing myself to fall on my knees close enough to the wall to bang my head on. At least I was smart enough to move my head so I didn't break a nose! That would have been even worse!!!


Fletch and I had the opportunity to serve at church on stage together for the first time. Fletch is a regular on the worship team, but this was my first time to sing with the choir. I had such a great time! It was an honor to be singing with such a talented group of teenagers and adults under the leadership of Rachel and Lori!!! We have an outstanding worship pastor, and close friend, who was the mastermind behind the celebration services as well. Thanks to all for making it such a great weekend!!!


I've changed the slideshow images to our recent California trip. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My family told me about the flooding! Crazy!