Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates!!! We've been a bit busy!!!  I'll write about my birthday before the pizza arrives. :)


My birthday was Thursday.  We woke up in Vancouver, British Columbia and ended up in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island.  I was the helmsman for the trip over to the island.  Okay, Dad just told me that was untrue.  I actually drove our vehicle onto the boat;
 Fletch drove it off of the boat. :)  We had a very relaxing afternoon sitting in our rooms until I checked Fletch's phone to see if friends called.  We knew some friends from Church were going to be on the island and sure enough, they left a message for us! :)  We had a lovely time at a restaurant on the resort they were staying at.  Thanks for spending my birthday with us Pastor Mike, Dina, Julian, Jasmine, Dave & Diane!!! :)

Next blog: beautiful Canadian scenery and a visit to see a former YWAMer friend (including a story about the moons in Salmon Arm)!

2 comments:

Jason Starbuck said...

Mouse, Hope you had a happy birthday. you share your birthday with my mother so she got all my birthday wishes on Thursday. Sorry, none left over for you.... Hope all is well with you... Have you heard about our doubly good news coming in Jan?

Fr. Aaron Orear said...

Happy Birthday, Mouse! A friend of mine is an organist in Nanaimo, at St. Paul's (I think it's Paul) Anglican Church. Make sure you try the local delicacy - Nanaimo Bars!