Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend & Cousin's wedding

We have had a nice quiet weekend with friends and painting. The wall is officially up and done in the theater room. Fletch and I spent a few hours late last night painting it. We will need to add a second layer of paint later on and we still need to paint the ceiling a dark color. We are getting closer to having it hooked up! Our goal is to have it up and running by October when we have visitors coming over.




I want to take this time to say congrats to my cousin, Andy, on his previous wedding day. It looks like you made it through, cuz! I am saddened I missed yet another wedding in my family due to the distance we are from family. We still welcome all family members to enjoy a nice relaxing holiday here at the Whipp household. :) Congrats, Andy and welcome to the family, Jessica!

0 comments: