Saturday, May 30, 2009

Introducing the newest member of the Orear family ...




Jackson Wayne Orear!!!  Jackson was born into the world, specifically Kirksville, MO at 12:26 p.m. on Friday May 29th.  God is soooo good!  Greg was already at his new job, 3 hours away, but was able to get to the hospital before his first child was born! :)  Big kiddos goes out to the Iowa State Patrol as well! :)

As you can tell, young Jackson is a lovely 10 pound baby boy.  Declan was over 9 pounds;  big baby boys must be a characteristic of Orear babies!  Welcome to the studly Orear women club, Kim!  You and Tahli are the studliest! :)  (Does it mean that because I changed my last name I will give birth to lighter boys??? Please???)

I am super duper excited to be an Aunt to 3 nephews now!  It's a tie ... 3 nieces (on Fletch's side) and now 3 nephews (one on Fletch's side).  Kim is doing well.  I wish I could see them, but am going to wait until Kim and Jackson get moved into their new home in Iowa.  The three of them will be closer to us, so there may be a long weekend sometime before Christmas to visit?  :)  More pictures will come soon ... cousin Declan is on his first baby tour in Australia at the moment but will be back later in June.  I can't wait to see cousin pictures!!! :)

Oh yeah ... did I menion I'm on holidays now until July 30th? :) :) :)  WHAT A WAY TO START MY SUMMER VACATION! :)

0 comments: