Friday, January 18, 2008

MELISSA SURGERY UPDATE

This is Melissa typing. I did not have my surgery this morning! YEAH! We went to LASIK plus and I received all of my pain killers and directions and even got to the point of getting my numbing drops when the doctor checked my prescription to tell me I am 20/20!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I am absolutely loving the fact that I am not in pain right now!!! Now driving to Denver on Monday will not be a hassle at all. I will go back to see my eye doctor in June to make sure I'm still doing okay.

I'm working on changing some details of the blog right now. I hope you enjoy the Green Bay Packers pictures on display! There's a big game on Sunday to determine who is going to the Superbowl! Stay tuned!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment line came through o.k. I loved the pictures of G.Bay Packers, I suppose that you'll be wearing your colours when they play. Will you watch it on T.V.?
I can't remember my username. So here goes.Mum