Friday, November 23, 2007

Sad, sad, sad news


I just found out some really sad news. If you're from St. Louis you probably have met us at Bandana's BBQ. This summer we didn't have our reunion there because there was one in Denver. Unfortunately the residents of Lakewood and Denver never found out about this great secret and now it's gone. :( Fletch and I are going up to Denver this evening to see Fall Out Boy at University of Denver and I was really hoping for a nice dinner at Bandana's. Not only the fact the restaurant is gone, but I am running out of my sauce!!! If you're from St. Louis and you want some Christmas gift ideas from us, SEND US SOME SMOKEY BANDANA'S BBQ SAUCE!!!

Yes, we participated in the yearly Black Friday shopping this year. I'm wearing my new tennis shoes I bought. Our shopping was a little different this year. Instead of waking up at the crack of dawn, we went shopping at midnight!!! Yes, you heard me right ... some stores at the Castle Rock Outlet Mall were open at midnight to start off Black Friday!!! It was a cold 15 degrees, but the lines weren't too long. The longest line was (shockingly) to the food court!!! I guess not everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving meal!!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Wow! Midnight shopping. I had no idea stores were open then. What an adventure!

Anonymous said...

You are crazy. You should've bought me a big plasma tv instead of shoes. Ha. I found your blog. Now you are you in trouble.